ESPAÑOL      |      PORTUGUÊS      |      FRANÇAIS      |      DEUTSCH      |      我们说普通话      |      हिंदी      |      বাংলা

Call Our Office Today:

(561) 578-4977

West Palm Beach Family Based Immigration

West Palm Beach Family Immigration Attorney

Pozo Goldstein, LLP believes that family unity is important. That is why we do everything we can to help you find solutions that will keep your family together. If you are separated from your loved ones, there may be ways for you to file for visas on your family’s behalf. It is important to contact a qualified attorney who can help you understand your options.

Family members may enter the U.S. in one of four ways:

  • Family visas can be granted to certain eligible family members who care sponsored by a U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident. Eligible family members can include spouses, parents, and unmarried children under the age of 21.
  • Employment-based visas, Investors or entrepreneurs who are making investments in initiatives that create new U.S. jobs are eligible for permanent resident status.
  • Families are able to obtain legal immigrant status by petitioning for asylum in order to escape persecution or other dangers in their home country.
  • A fiancé(e) visa can be obtained when a U.S. citizen applies to sponsor their fiancé(e). They must plan to marry within 90 days of entry into the country.

Our West Palm Beach Team Can Help!

The immigration process can be confusing. Knowing your options is key to navigating through USCIS and can get you through the process swiftly and smoothly. The legal team at Pozo Goldstein, LLP has handled thousands of immigration cases and can give you the advice you need to achieve your immigration goals. We are happy to assist you in filing your petitions and gathering any documentation you may need for approval. You can be confident that you will receive the strong advocacy necessary to help your family enjoy a new life here in the United States.

Get in touch with a West Palm Beach family immigration lawyer today for more information and to get started on your case.