ESPAÑOL      |      PORTUGUÊS      |      FRANÇAIS      |      DEUTSCH      |      我们说普通话      |      हिंदी      |      বাংলা

Call Our Office Today:

(561) 578-4977

For Individuals

Individuals who want to live and work in the U.S. can often benefit from the services of a West Palm Beach individual immigration lawyer. If you have family members already legally in the United States, you may be able to qualify for a family-sponsored visa. Student visas are available for those who wish to stay in the U.S. temporarily while completing a course of study at a vocational school or educational institution. If you have an offer of work from a U.S. company, you may be eligible for a work visa that will allow you to remain in the country. Understanding your options can help you to make the best choice for yourself and your family.

Family Sponsorship

If you have close relatives who are already in the United States legally, they may be able to sponsor you for a visa to enter the country. Unmarried children of current legal residents generally get first preference for these types of visas, followed by spouses, minor children and unmarried children of legal residents. Married children and siblings are also eligible for family-sponsored visas. There may be an extended wait for these visas because they are limited in number. Your West Palm Beach individual immigration lawyer can provide you with the guidance you need to navigate the family-sponsored visa application process successfully.

Student Status

If you want to pursue your educational goals in the West Palm Beach area, you can apply for a student visa that will allow you to take coursework and, in some cases, to work part-time while you are a full-time student. F-1 visas are issued for students attending academic institutions. If you are seeking a vocational certificate or qualification, you will need an M-1 visa to remain in the country for the duration of your full-time study.

Work Visas

Your employer can provide you with assistance in acquiring a work visa that will allow you to remain in the United States for the duration of your job or until you can qualify for naturalization as a citizen of the U.S. This can allow you to become a financially self-sustaining member of American society.

The immigration attorneys at Pozo Goldstein can provide you with the most accurate guidance and support in choosing the right visa for your needs. Call our office today to discuss your situation with one of our experienced and knowledgeable lawyers. We look forward to the chance to help you achieve your goals in the U.S.